Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dark Knight

You know, in an age of Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers, and all of that bubble gum crap that our kids are exposed to, I was so pleased to see a Batman movie that was authentic and raw. Don't get me wrong, I don't want my kids exposed to violence, but I hate how our culture creates children that believe that the real world is that  fantasy garbage. Now to the movie, quite simply, it freaking rocked. Heath was amazing as the Joker and the twists are amazing. This Joker is quite deranged and very creepy. This is how the Joker and Batman were meant to be portrayed. This movie is so deep that it would take forever to cover everything. You have to see it to understand. One of the best movies I have see in a long time. Until next time...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Noah Hayes said...

I completely agree...I've already seen it four times, the first being the midnight showing...and I plan to see it a fifth (prior to bluray release) in IMAX if they ever stop selling out of tickets :)

Armin DeFiesta said...

Man... I don't know when Denise & I are gonna get to see it. We've tried twice and we've run into babysitting snags and her recent hospitalization (don't worry, she's okay). I hope we get to see it before it leaves the theaters!