Monday, July 7, 2008

Interesting 4th of July Holiday

Hey There Folks...PSQuared here! I hope that everybody had a wonderful, restful 4th of July holiday. Lots of good food, fellowship, and fireworks! Me? Well, I had the fellowship and food, but I experienced something that I never thought would happen to me. I got robbed in broad daylight and this wonderful young man now has a pretty awesome camera rig;-( Yep, I had my gear stolen, but luckily I wasn't hurt in the process. Hopefully, I'll get my gear back soon. I need to shoot! Anyhow, I want to send congrats out to David Burke on the opening of his new studio. My buddy Armin de Fiesta and his wife Denise made the trip to P'burg and I'm looking forward to hearing all of the juicy details. Good Luck with the new facility DB. Anyhow, thats it for now. I'm getting ready to go on vacation with the fam and I'm looking forward to the beach. Until next time....
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Whoa man, sorry to hear about the incident! Glad everyone's okay though! Thank goodness for small business insurance!

David Burke said...

Dude thanks for the props, but so bummed to hear you got robbed. That is awful. I am sure it will work out.