Saturday, August 16, 2008

What's been happening?

Hey there folks. Its been a while since my last post, but its not for lack of activity. I am in the middle of redesigning my web page and I'm almost done. I have been using Showit Sites and am so excited to reveal the new site to you soon. Its a whole new look and I think that you will be pleased. Also, I have finally gotten my gear replaced from the robbery and am eager to get back to image making. Normally, I would have been shooting alot this summer, but the lack of equipment and my family vacation kind of put a damper on things. Don't get me wrong, I loved my family vacation, but I'm so pumped to start shooting again. I have a wedding coming up in September with the great Armin De Fiesta shooting second with me and that starts off my fall. I'm really excited to work with him again. He is an amazing talent and my client is gonna love the images that we produce for her. I'm also really excited to be attending the David Jay workshop later this month. Look for a post about this event after I attend. Also, now that summer is drawing to a close, look for my blog activity to pick up. I've got alot to talk about. Until next time...

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: