Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back from Vacation!








Hey There Folks,
I know that its been a while since my last post, but I have been taking a break and enjoying some time off with the family at the beach. This vacation rocked and my kids had a blast. Here is the vacation in a nutshell:

  1. Went to Myrtle Beach
  2. Celebrated Bradley's 4th birthday on July 20
  3. Watched Wesley experience his first vacation romance (Well, he is six and if you consider playing in the pool every day with the same little girl a romance, then there you go. He calls her his girlfriend and he says that he misses her. That will last all of a week!...I hope)
  4. Went to the beach every day!
  5. Watched both of my boys become little fish.
  6. Saw the joy on Wesley's face as he caught his first big wave on his first boogie board!
  7. Watched fireworks every night on our balcony.
  8. Participated in my first "Belly Flop" contest
  9. Drove home

Ok, thats the short of it. Here are some pics from our week. Peace out...

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, sounds like you had fun. Can't wait for the pics.

M.J.

Armin DeFiesta said...

Awesome man, looks like it was a great vacation! Those go-karts look sick! =)