Saturday, July 12, 2008

iPhone 3G...Good Times!!

Ok...Let me start by saying that I feel for those who are standing in line for the iPhone 3G. I promise you that its worth the wait. Now, I need to address those whiners out there who have nothing better to do than complain like a 3 year old about all of the events of yesterday. As someone that comes from a technology background, I was prepared for there to be glitches yesterday. It would be impossible for it to be any other way. No matter what either company did, someone would find something to say to complain about things.  Well, GET OVER IT! There are other things to complain about in this country. Why don't you try redirecting your rage at something that is actually worth the energy. Sure, I didn't have to wait in line for hours for mine. I got very lucky. The funny thing to me is that some folks have started the PC vs Mac debate. Please don't make me go there folks. Ok...I will briefly go there. Here are the facts about the Mac vs PC debate"

  1. Macs are built better
  2. Macs actually cost less (yes, I said cheaper...if you build a PC laptop that equals the performance numbers, the PC is more expensive by about $800)
  3. Macs are cooler:-) You know it baby!!
  4. Macs are more reliable (sorry folks, this is true)
  5. If you ask any IT person in any PC shop what they would prefer to support, they almost always say Macs.
  6. MACS RULE!!!!!
There you go. Until next time, I wish you love, peace and ...........SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUULLLLL!!!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funnnyy.

M.J.

P.S. I can't wait until I get mine along with laptop, G5 and two monitors. Whoa huh!!

MattDJ said...

Macs ruuuuuuuule baby!!

When we first moved into our home a few years ago, I had the cable company over to setup our TV and internet. I'll never forget the guys asking me where my computer was and when I pointed to it, they said "oh great! We love it when our customers have Macs because there is nothing to set up!". They just plugged it in, it automatically worked, and they called it a day.

Gotta love it! :-)