Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whats the deal with these Wedding Albums?

You know, every time that I talk to a client or a prospective client, I get asked about wedding albums. Either they want an explanation about my product offerings or they want to know why I offer them (Yes, I said they want know why I offer them). So, since I seem to field these questions pretty regularly, I figured I should blog about it to clear up these questions. (At least from my perspective;-D) When I first got into photography, I worked at a pro lab in Manassas, VA that catered to alot of wedding photographers from this region. Because of this, we offered wedding albums. Keep in mind that this was in 1993 and alot has changed with wedding albums since then. The funny thing is that even though the product has changed, folks still sometimes think of wedding albums as a book with a fancy cover and windowed openings to slide your prints into. Now, don't get me wrong, the demographic that thinks this of wedding albums usually isn't the bride, its Mom (said with love of course!) Today's bride either doesn't think that they need an album or they know exactly what they want. The truth is that wedding albums; in most cases, are the first family heirloom that you will have. They are something to be treasured! If done right, they should help you remember your day and the special moments of love that were shared with your friends and family. As for the products, wedding albums today are custom, highend, one of a kind pieces of art that are put together with much care by wedding photographers like me. We have them custom designed for you and we use only finest products. Something so valuable deserves that much care. While there are many album makers out there, PSQuared Photographic believes in only offering the best. We proudly offer KISS Wedding Books, Laguna Albums and Couture Books.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: