Monday, September 22, 2008

Kari & Jonathan Married




This past weekend, I had the pleasure of of shooting Kari & Jonathan's wedding in Southern Maryland. You could not have asked for a more beautiful day or a more fantastic setting. What made it extra cool for me was that I got to have my buddy Armin DeFiesta shooting second. He and I shot a wedding together last March and it was so fun that we had to work together again. He captured some truly amazing details and moments. Looks like we will be working together next summer! It will be a blast! Kari & Jonathan were amazing to work with and their friends were amazing to hang with as well. Here are a few of my favorite images from the day. I will have a slideshow with many more images up within a week or so. Enjoy!!

6 comments:

M.J. Love said...

Your images are fantabulous. Keep it up broham. - M.J.

Peter Bang said...

beautiful wedding!

Ron Jones said...

Wow... photos look great!

Armin DeFiesta said...

Nice job P2! I'm diggin' the collage action... looks like MCP work =)

Anonymous said...

You 2 guyz are the Greatest..We have so much fun with you guys.. Keep up the good work.. I'm sure I will be seeing you around.
Your Best Buddy,
Joe (JUICY) Ward

MattDJ said...

WOW Paul!! These images are stunning! Excellent work hombre! :-)