Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Hey there folks...Been a while since my last post, but I'm back and in "full effect". So....whats been going on??......well, I have a newly designed website and I invite you to take a look and tell me what you think. This site built with the Showit Sites platform and I love the fact that I can change things on the fly if needed. Thanks to David Jay for coming up with such a wonderful solution. School is back in session and I have another awesome group of photography students. Its truly gratifying to have kids sign up for my class year after year! They eat it up and I love it! This morning, I was greeted by the news that Canon has introduced a new version of the 5D and I want one really bad. Maybe I'll hit the lottery today and I can get on the waiting list;-) This past weekend, I had a great family portrait shoot with Christina & Kevin Pringle. Kevin is the brother of Jeff from Mari & Jeff's wedding back in May. They were a fun couple and Kevin was such a trooper considering the fact that he was running a high fever and the temperature on Sunday was 200 degrees. Look for some images from this shoot soon. Finally, Kari & Jonathan are tying the knot this weekend and I'm so pumped to have Armin De Fiesta shooting second for me. The "Boda Dudes" ride again! This couple is so fun and laid back. The images should ROCK. Look for them soon...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: