Friday, August 29, 2008

David Jay and Becker RULE!!!

Hey there folks...Last night I had the pleasure of attending the David Jay "Free to Succeed" Seminar in Alexandria with a ton of great DC area photographers. When I heard about this seminar back in the spring, I wasn't sure if I was going to attend because I didn't want to be sold anything and because most of these "seminars' are nothing more than a platform for the presenter to tell how wrong you are and how right they are. Well, I'll tell you what, this was the best time investment that I have made for my company since I started. Luckily, I had help from my full time gig to pay for my spot, but I would have paid for it myself if I knew then what I know now. David Jay and Becker were so incredible and so sharing, that it felt as if you were just hangin a 100 of your closest friends. There was much "Photog Love" in the room and I met some great new photographer friends. I will write more later and will put up some pictures from the event, but I just wanted to put this up and say thanks to DJ and Becker for such as meaningful event.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becker is the Man...Fo Sho!!

|| davidjay || said...

Rock on! Thanks for the nice post and $100 the anonymous comment above was actually Becker. ;) J/K

Thanks for backing me up on Pictage too. Lots of people are feeling the same way as you but won't say it only so huge props to you for standing up for what is very bad decision for them.

Rock on my friend!
DJ

Troy Woods said...

Paul great post. I am still processing things and trying to apply the needed changes where necessary. We've got work to do but the payoff should be great...

Anonymous said...

Great seeing you again in DC! Sorry we didn't get to hang more!