Thursday, June 19, 2008

PSQuared Photographic is going "Green"!




As you know by now, PSQuared Photographic is very proud to offer you Couture Books. What I failed to mention was that they are going to be offering "Green" album choices. These beautiful albums are manufactured using 100% post-consumer recycled acid-free paper and they utilize environmentally sensitive materials, like hemp, from conscious suppliers. The entire process is powered by by green-e certified windpower, and carbon offsets. Couture Books also plants a tree from the proceeds from each book. It amazes me that more companies don't offer more "green" choices! I am very proud to have a relationship with a company like Couture.

3 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Couture books are gorgeous and unique. Very cool you're offering them Paul!!

MattDJ said...

You have no idea how stoked I was to read this post!!! Thanks for the deets!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to Couture Books. I can't wait to order my first sample.