Tuesday, June 10, 2008

PSQuared & Laguna Albums

The other day, I was doing my daily web browsing and I came across several posts on a few bridal forums about brides wanting to have choices for wedding albums that were animal friendly. At first I didn't think much about it, then my wife(who is smarter about alot of things than me!) brought up the fact that all of album manufacturers that we heard about when we were married were made of leather. Now, I have to admit that I love the smell and feel of fine leather, but I also recognized that there has to be an alternative that looks beautiful, feels special, and is made with all of the loving care that the finest leather albums have been know for. Lets face it, your wedding album is the first family heirloom that couples have that is just them. It should be well made and it should last a lifetime. After doing a bit of googling, I came across Laguna Albums. Cool name?.....sure. The deal with Laguna is that they have tons of choices for covers and they are all man made and animal free. They also look and feel like the finest leather you have ever seen. So rather than talk any more about them, I will direct you to their website. Click here to visit them. PSQuared Photographic is pleased to offer these wonderful albums as an option. Shoot me an email if you have any questions. Until next time......

PSQuared

No comments: