Friday, June 13, 2008

PSQuared & Couture Books pt.2

A few months ago, I mentioned that I was going to start offering Couture Books. I had made this decision based on only word of mouth from my friends Sarah Hodzic and Armin DeFiesta. I trust these folks alot, but I hadn't actually seen these albums. Well, that has all changed as of today and damn if I didn't make the right decision. Plain & Simple...These are the most beautiful wedding albums I have ever seen or dreamt about. Words can't do them justice...they must been seen, felt, experienced. While these words may sound odd to some, it is the only way that I can describe it. They are so tactile, so unique, so breathtaking, so inspriring, so COUTURE. There are so many options that the best way to find out about them is to check out their website. Click here to find out what the fuss is about. I am going to see more of them in August and will try to snap some shots of them when I do. I am also going to order a studio sample soon. Until next time..

No comments: