Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break...Don't you love it?;-)

While all of my photographer friends were off to Vegas for WPPI, I had the pleasure of watching five very nice gentlemen paint my house. Actually, I'm not at all bitter. They did a great job and I love the colors that my wife picked out. Its always fun to make these changes in my house. Makes me feel like I have new home all over again. Pretty cool. I'll post a few shots of their handywork soon. On the photography side, I'm really looking forward to hearing about WPPI from all of my photographer friends. I'm really hoping to be there next year. Also, check out my website for some updates. I have decided to offer KISS Wedding Books as standard fare with all of my packages. I'm so excited about these awsome albums. I can't wait to order one for my upcoming spring events. Until next time...

No comments: