Friday, March 14, 2008

PSQuared Photographic is now part of the KISS Army!!!


Hey there folks...Told you that I would be back sooner than later. In my seemingly endless quest to offer my brides the best product out there and keep their stress level at a minimum(love to eliminate stress all together, but lets face it, no stress at all is a little unrealistic in the world that we live in), I'm proud to announce that I'm now offering KISS Wedding Books to my clients. While researching album manufacturer after album manufacturer, I kept hearing the same thing from other photographers and brides alike. While they were very happy with the quality of their albums that were made by the big name companies(won't name them here, but you probably know which ones I'm talking about), they didn't have fond comments about the order process. The process was all together too long. Personally, I don't think that a bride should have to wait up to a year for an album, especially if they have already paid for everything.  

Kiss Wedding Books solves this problem for both the photographer and the bride! I can't tell you how excited I am to offer this amazing product to my brides. These albums are gorgeous, handmade to order, and can be in your hands within 45-60 days after your wedding (pending your final approval of the design). They are also considerably less expensive than those better known brands. Check out their website for info on the company and their blog to see actual customer albums. Click on the reviews section and browse. Give me a shout if you have more questions about these albums. Enjoy...

No comments: