Wednesday, March 26, 2008

PSQuared & Couture Book

In my quest to provide my clients with products that are not only beautiful, but unique and individual, I am proud to announce that PSQuared Photographic will now be offering Couture Wedding Books as part of our album selection. While I want to give my brides options, I want to make sure that the products that I offer are of the highest quality and will last a lifetime. These albums are truly unique and come in many different styles and price ranges. Rumor has it that they will even be offering a "Green" product that is manufactured using recycled paper. The word on the street is that while these "Green" albums use recycled paper, they are completely gorgeous. Let me know if you want any more information on Couture. Until next time...

No comments: