Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whats been happening?!!

Hey There Friends!!..Been a while hasn't it? Things have been crazy and I'm finding that there needs to be more hours in the day and more days in the week. So where to begin... Well, I'm pretty over the rain at this point. I've had to reschedule multiple engagement sessions because of this wonderful wetness, but the weather man is telling me that there might be a break on the horizon. Let's keep our fingers crossed. My couples ROCK and I really want to get out with them to capture some awesome moments. I also just received another wonderful album from my pals at KISS Wedding Books. These guys never cease to amaze me with their service and the quality of their product. My clients are gonna love this book! Stay tuned for a post about this album with some pictures soon. Also, if you Twitter, follow me by clicking here. I try to post little tid bits throughout the day. Who knows, you might catch something that makes you giggle!

In my personal life, things have been crazy and lots of fun. For those of you that don't know, I've been a musician(drummer) for a longer time that I care to admit (I don't want to give away how old I am!!;-) and I've started playing to large crowds again at McLean Bible Church. The folks that I play with are awesome and I get to wear my Chuck's and graphics tee's to church every Sunday. Really Cool!! My kids are begging me to let them sit in "grown up church" so they can see Daddy get his groove on!! Anyhow, that's all for now. Stay tuned for pics of the new KISS Wedding Book that just came in. That should be up soon. Until next time...

No comments: