Monday, May 18, 2009

20 Random Things about me that few know...

Ok, I know that this subject has been done before and sometimes I find out something interesting and funny about bloggers that I follow, but I have avoided "going there".....until now. Please sit back and enjoy...For I too, have at least 20 random things about me that few know about. Don't hate...Just Love...

  1. I'm have a problem with iPhone Apps...I download too many
  2. I'm a sushi FANATIC!!
  3. I used to be a professional musician and I rocked the mullet!!
  4. I've been playing drums for over 30 years
  5. I've been singing for over 35 years
  6. I DVR all bass fishing shows on Saturday and Sunday!!
  7. I love bubble gum ice cream
  8. I'm hooked on fishing
  9. I prefer Van Halen to Van Hagar
  10. I paid for every song on my iPod
  11. If Apple computers didn't exist, I'd use an abacus!!
  12. I've got two tickets to the gun show for sale to anyone that wants em;-)
  13. I'm a band geek (I was in the drumline and I teach drumlines)
  14. I hate celebrity...I would never ask anyone for an autograph...Its so rude!!
  15. I get carded for beer and I'm 43 years old
  16. I was a champion shepard....in another life;-)
  17. I can do the humpty dance..
  18. I have Bassitis
  19. I wrote the 5 second rule
  20. I get writer's block.......

No comments: