Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Favorites, Favorites!!

Ok Friends,
In the spirit of the blog and some of the trivial information that is out there on ALOT of blogs, I thought I would add my contribution to the pile. ;-) In the words of Julie Andrews and Von Trap family, here a few of my favorite things:

Fav Lunch- Sushi
Fav Pizza- Fireworks Pizza in Leesburg, VA. Try the Smokey Blue. It RULES!!
Fav Guilty Pleasure- Krispy Kreme Baby!!
Fav TV Show- No Reservations
Fav Company- Apple Computer..They RULE!!
Fav thing to do to release stress- BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF MY DRUMS!!
Fav Music- Everything on my iPod
Fav Movie- Breakfast Club
Fav thing that I can't do without- Hi-Def TV..Once you fly first class, coach SUCKS!!
Fav Sound- The laughter of my kids
Fav Camera- Canon 5D MkII
Fav Soda- Diet Dr. Pepper
Fav Gadget- my iPhone 3G
Fav iPhone App- Tweetie
Fav People- My sons Wesley & Bradley
Fav Person- The J-Man.. My Rock
Fav Band- Toto...Don't Hate on Me!!

Have you had enough? I have... Let me know what your fav's are if you want.

No comments: