Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year

OK...I know that I said that I would be posting things here more often, but the truth is my life has been a zoo for the last month. The holidays happened, my 99 year old grandmother died New Years Eve, and school started back. Plus, I'm in the middle of changing all of my marketing stuff. Wish there were more hours in the day!! Anyhow, I really do hope to get back to a more active blog life. Maybe, I'll start talking about stuff that I think is cool. Maybe, I'll talk about American Idol. Maybe, I'll talk about my awesome friends and my two boys. Maybe, I'll talk about business. Hey...I've got an idea....How about I talk about it all. One of my New Years resolutions is to get back to the old me. I've had tons of crap happen to me over the last several months and I'm tired of using it as an excuse to not be me. I'm sure that some of you are tired of it as well. Life is too short to not get something great out of each day. Sometimes, its hard to see it, but we can always find something good out of every day.  So here is my promise to you... I WILL POST SOMETHING EVERY DAY!!! You may dig it...You might not. Either way...its time to get back to being me.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: