Saturday, January 17, 2009

Canon 5D MkII

Hey There Folks,

In my quest to live up to my New Year's Resolutions, I wanted to talk briefly a new camera on the market that is going to change the way that we(wedding photographers) work. That trend is combining still image capture with moving image capture. Traditionally, this meant hiring and paying for two people to document your wedding. Now, with the introduction of the Canon 5D MkII, we can offer both services in a very unique way. Everyone will offer different flavors, but the technology is there and the results are stunning. I'll save you the tech talk and let the image quality speak for itself. The Bebb's in Canada were the first folks of note to really talk about this camera and what it can do and its taking the world by storm. As a member of the [b]school, I have access to many wedding photographers from around the globe. Today I saw a video by a guy from Australia named Matt Ebenezer and it blew me away so much that I want to share it with you. I can't wait to get this camera for myself. Enjoy!!



Ben and Sally - a 5D Mark II wedding video - HD from Matt E on Vimeo.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

MattDJ said...

Niiice. Thanks for posting it P2!