Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been KISSED!!!


Hey Folks,

I just got my first KISS Wedding Book in and I have to say that it ROCKS!!! I ordered it for Mari & Jeff and we chose this sexy green leather to go along with their color scheme. I can't say enough good things about KISS. They are the best in every way and I can't wait until I order Kari & Jonathan's album. As I have said before, KISS has the best customer service, the coolest books and the greatest staff in the biz. Kevin Swan and crew will stop at nothing to help their customers and I'm proud to call them a vendor. I love these books so much that I have made them my standard offering for all of my packages! Here are a few pics that I took before I deliver the album to Mari & Jeff. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

MattDJ said...

Hey Brother P! :-) That album is rockin!! I'm going to offer this one to a client this month. I C-A-N-N-O-T wait to hold of these babies in my hands!! :-)