Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where have I been?

Ok...I'm a little bit of a slacker with this whole blog thing. I have friends in the "biz" tell me, "you gotta post something everyday...even if its what you had for breakfast" (no offense Armin:-D). Well,  the truth is, I always want to have something meaningful to say and I've never been one to even think about  those little facts. I'm so set into a regular daily routine during the week (get up at 5am, drive 40 miles to school, teach great kids, come home, play basketball with my kids, go to teeball....you get the picture?), that I don't get much time to think about what I did that day. Now don't get me wrong, I have alot of fun teaching photography to some pretty great kids, but that part of my life doesn't need to be talked about on my blog. Its so hard not to mention the names of these talented kids and I can't legally do that. I have a blast hanging with my family, but we have such a set routine during the school year that I don't want to say the same thing every day.  

But, with all that said, I'm going to change. Yes....this 42 year old man will change! I will write someting everyday from now on because, I do have really funny kids, a beautiful wife, great friends, and a business that is starting to grow. If I think really hard, I can find some pretty good stuff to write about every day. I just have to stop for a minute and appreciate how cool my life is long enough to write about it. Until next time........

1 comment:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Hey, stop takin' shots at my oatmeal post! LOL... alright man, I'll be watching your updates, can't wait.