Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Do what you love...Love what you do!

You know, in my 42 years I have probably had more jobs than most and honestly, I have learned alot from each one. In the past, I have worked at jobs that I hated and jobs that I loved. But, the most important thing that I learned from that experience is that if you don't do what you love and love what you do, you will never be truly fulfilled. You may make some cash, but in the long run, what will you leave behind? Will people remember you as the person that got alot accomplished every day, or will they remember you as the person that made a difference in this world. I'm not saying that we should ignore our responsibilities, but I think that everyone should strive to do what they love. It may take  a little time to get to that point, but the trip can be quite incredible. Peace...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the thought...Peace

Mike Larson said...

amen to that, Passionate people doing passionate work is fulfilling and a blessing.